Blogosphere, Expat Life, Other Stuff

What do you want to see?

March 30, 2015

The summer heat is creeping in and the humidity levels are rising to gross, sweaty levels. This sadly means that I can’t blog much about outdoor activities or fun places to go because, like the rest of you, I will be spending the majority of my summer indoors. Booooo!

Please let me know what kind of blog posts you would like to see over the summer months. Below are some examples;

– Expat Life
– Baby/Toddler things
– What Spencer is up to
– Life in the Duncan House
– Outfit styling
– What I am cooking
– Fitness
– Summer Hibernation

Let me know what floats your boat. You can send me an email by using the ‘contact’ tab, or head to my Facebook by clicking here.

Thanks

Heather x

• Reply Ayshe March 30, 2015 at 3:01 PM

It’s weird I was wondering the exact same thing over the weekend! I would like to see expat life and general lifestyle posts, maybe a few recipes thrown in too since it would be nice to see what other people make with what is available here 🙂

• Reply Salim Al Harthy March 30, 2015 at 3:23 PM

I don’t know about you, I am looking forward for summer. I can finally use my semi indoor pool 🙂

• Reply Heather March 30, 2015 at 5:04 PM

You have an indoor pool? That is amazing for summer time!

We are just so spoilt with the winters here I guess it is just hard to say goodbye to them.

• Reply OPNO March 30, 2015 at 3:41 PM

Give us an interior tour of your home…;)

• Reply Heather March 30, 2015 at 5:03 PM

Hey OPNO,

Okay cool, that is a good idea. I will take some pics and give that a try. Thank you! x

• Reply Jeff roberts March 30, 2015 at 4:16 PM

The summers are hot but you just keep camping, during the worst you have the mountains to explore, top of Jebal Shams never gets much above 26c and is still chilly at night. And most places have hotels now!

Also try Diving, all year round activity. And the Hash House Harriers, (a running club with a drinking problem) Muscat has two hashes, The Jebel Hash and the Muscat hash.

Do not hide away!

Jeff

• Reply Heather March 30, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Hey Jeff

Thanks for the comment. Ahh believe me I would LOVE to go to Jebel Shams more or try diving but sadly with a baby I just can’t get the time for things like that right now.

I did read about the Hash House Harriers in a magazine article, are you a part of them? I would love to check it out, it seems like a good excuse to stay outdoors and meet some new people. Please do let me know.

Don’t worry I won’t hide all summer, I can’t sit still for too long 🙂